Physiological accelerator in fruit and olive trees
- Ascophyllum nodosum: 30 % (w/w) – 37 % (w/v)
- Potassium (K2O): 5,5 % (w/w) – 6,8 % (w/v)
- Mannitol: 1 % (w/w) – 1,25 % (w/v)
- Alginic acid: 8,3 % (w/) – 10,2 % (w/v).
Accelerator of the energetic metabolism and cellular protector. Rich in natural betaines from seaweed extracts (ascophyllum nodosum). Very rich in polysaccharides, alginic acid and mannitol. Induces the formation of auxins and natural cytokinins in the plant. Contains organic potassium.
- Foliar application on all crops.
- Dosage: 1 – 2 liters / ha.
The compositions may differ according to the different regulations of each country.