NP-PHYSIO-STIMULANT WITH HIGH CONTENT OF LOW-MOLECULAR-WEIGHT L-AMINO ACIDS
- Total nitrogen (N): 7,9 % w/w – 9,63 % (w/v)
- Phosphorus (P2O5): 5 % w/w – 6,1 % w/v
- Free L-Amino acids (GMP): 16 % w/w – 19,5 % w/v
FULVIGIN® is a foliar fertilizer based on special amino acids, highly effective and useful for the plant. It has an important percentage of very low molecular weight amino acids, which are totally assimilable, and which favour and stimulate the development and growth of plant organs in division. It enhances the effects of phytosanitary products, herbicides and foliar nutrients, increasing the effectiveness of treatments. Enhanced with AMEC®.
- Improve the plant’s metabolism at the time of maximum need: sprouting, flowering, setting, ripening…
- To enhance the effects of phytosanitary products, herbicides and foliar nutrients by acting as a penetrating agent with its own surface-active effect that improves the distribution of liquid.
- The standard dose for foliar use is 2-3 l / 1000 l
- In use via irrigation apply 5 L/ha
The compositions can differ according to the different regulations of each country.