IMPROVES FRUIT QUALITY AND POST-HARVEST LIFE
- Calcium (CaO): 10 % w/w – 14,3 % w/v
- Magnesium (MgO): 0,5 % w/w – 0,72 % w/v
- Boron (B): 0,3 % w/w – 0,43 % w/v
Developed specifically to prevent problems related to fruit firmness, integrity and flexibility. Powered by AMEC®.
The product is used for:
- Prevent post-transplant stress
- Improve cell construction in the pre-flowering and fruit setting stadia.
- Correct physiopathies by calcium assimilation
- Stabilize the color in table grapes, pomaceous and stone fruit.
The standard dose for foliar use is 2 – 3 l / 1000l every 7 – 12 days from pre-flowering to fruit formation.
The compositions can differ according to the different regulations of each country.