INCREASES FAT YIELD IN OLIVE TREES
- Phosphorus (P2O5): 5 % w/w – 6,9 % w/v
- Potassium (K2O): 20 % w/w – 27,6 w/v
- Boron (B) complexed with MEA: 1 w/w – 1,38 % w/v
It enhances the physiological reactions that favour the pumping of water and solutes to the fruit. It contains boron in a complex form that is much more stable, assimilable and safe for the applicator. Enhanced with AMEC®.
The product is used for:
- Accelerate the processes involved in the fattening and fat yield of the olive.
- Use in post-harvest in winter treatment together with copper. Reduces the problems of nursery.
The standard dose for foliar use is 3 – 5 l / 1000l / ha, applied during the fattening and fruit ripening phase, especially from the violet point. It should be repeated until 3-4 applications are made. The use of a non-ionic humectant is recommended.
The compositions can differ according to the different regulations of each country.