INHIBITOR OF THE PHYSIOLOGICAL FALL OF THE FRUIT
- Total nitrogen (N): 1 % w/w – 1,2 % w/v
- Phosphorus (P2O5): 8 % w/w – 9,6 % w/v
- Magnesium (MgO): 2 % w/w – 2,4 % w/v
- Boron (B): 0,9 w/w – 1,08 % w/v
It stimulates the metabolism of the plant at the level of hydrolysis and mobilisation of carbohydrate reserves so that it is available to freshly set fruits.
Enhanced with AMEC®.
The product is used for:
- Accelerate and promote metabolism at critical times of peak carbohydrate demand. Limits physiological decline.
The standard dose for foliar use is 4 l / 1000l / ha, applied just after the fruit set phase. It requires repeating after 10 – 15 days.
The compositions can differ according to the different regulations of each country.