ANTIOXIDANT AGAINST ABIOTIC STRESS BASED ON NATURAL ORIGIN BETAINE GLYCINE
Potassium (K2O): 6 % w/w – 7 % (w/v)
HIDROSTRESS-40 ® is a neutral potassium-based product, in a synergic mixture with natural Betaine Glycine from beta vulgaris (>40%). This gives the product a powerful osmoprotective effect that prevents certain physiopathies related to osmotic imbalances and plant stress. Enhanced with AMEC® technology.
It is recommended to use it for:
- Improve the absorption of nutrients through the root.
- Increase the resistance of the crop to high or low temperatures and salinity.
- Reduce cracking of the fruit.
- To avoid the abortion of flowers in moments of high abiotic stress.
- It advances and produces a more homogeneous coloring of the fruits. Increases the size and uniformity of the production.
The standard dose for foliar use is 3 – 5 l / 1000 l
Dosage for fertigation: 5 l/ha
Suitable for use in organic farming
The compositions can differ according to the different regulations of each country.